I know Christmas was a couple of weeks ago, so I'm trying to wrap up the rest of it in this post. We decided to go home a day earlier than planned on because western Kansas was forecasted to get a blizzard. How much did they actually get?? Not one single snowflake in Larned!! How is it that the meteorologists can be that wrong and still have a job? Anyway, we were able to spend some quality time at home with lots of family. First up, Christmas with the Eaves'. We were a little concerned about Madelyn's manners during present time because she had already opened a few a our house and said she didn't want them. Yes, I know hon, pajamas aren't what you asked Santa for but you still get some. Usually it is a very low key Christmas, we all open one at a time and each take turns, but not this year. Someone thought they should unwrap all of hers first and then help everyone else. Oh well, it was fun!

Matt's dad has started a tradition of getting him a bottle of Crown Royal every Christmas. He loves it!

Mommy, I'll take your picture too!


So tired!

At my parent's house, we had to wait until my sister and brother in-law arrived to open gifts. This was a killer for Madelyn! She did a little better this time, she opened hers and then just wanted to play with them. She didn't want to stop playing with them to open the next.

I'll help you Papa.

What is it?

My new table!

We also got to see many extended family and some friends. Then we drove home with no snow on the ground and the further east we came the more snow we saw. It was amazing to pull into our drive with several inches of the powdery white stuff already there!
No comments:
Post a Comment