Friday, January 7, 2011

A Girl With Goals

Scrapbooking is important to me and I always have the best intentions of getting caught up but usually something trumps my scapbooking time. Things that have to get done, like laundry, cleaning, and family time. So here it is - I'm behind, years behind actually. I am fairly diligent about printing photos and putting keepsakes all in sequential order. It's just finding the time to scrapbook it all. I've finished Madelyn's first year scrapbook, actually, it became two scrapbooks because I had so much stuff, but I don't care, I love it. I've started on the next year but haven't finished.

My Goals:

1. Finish family scrapbook up til Madelyn turns two before the end of January.


2. Finish famliy scrapbook up til Madelyn turns three before spring break.


3. Finish family scrapbook up til Madelyn turns four before summer break.


4. STAY CAUGHT UP


Here's my workspace which is housed in our spare bedroom thus creating a limiting space and means I have to find a way to cram everything into the closet when people come to stay which is frequent around our house.


The closet, every drawer stuffed with supplies and pictures.


Finish this stuff!!


Everything is in order, even if it doesn't look like it, now I just need to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment