Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Girl is Four!

The Birthday Post, FINALLY!! I cannot believe we celebrated her fourth birthday. That's enough said. We love this girl, she is amazing!



Since we had a Tinkerbell themed party she had to have a fairy outfit!




A little girl and her Daddy!

It's present time. She was so excited and had a long list of things she wanted for her birthday. I was a little concerned that she wouldn't be grateful if she didn't get those things so we began talking about how she might not get everything she wanted and that was okay. She did very well! This girl really does love her toys and plays with all of them.

Sporting her new jewels!







Check out the awesome barbie house that my mom and dad made for her! My dad built it, mom decorated, and Madelyn loves it! It opens and closes, is on wheels, and houses all the little pieces barbies come with.



A treasure chest full of dress up clothes, a girl's dream!



What did we get for the girl who has everything? A Leapster Explorer. I really didn't think she would play with it all that much or know how to work it but I was totally wrong. She loves it and can work it because she has seen some of the kids at daycare with their DS game systems. It has been super for our car rides and she loves the games that help her learn!




The Fam! We celebrated with all our family one weekend so they could really spend some time with us. And as always Courtney and I spent the day cake decorating. Despite a few mishaps Madelyn loved her cake and that is all that matters!



I love this innocent smile!








A week later we rounded up some of her friends for a little party also. We played pin the wand on the fairy and decorated some foam boards with fairy stickers. Ella was the brave one who decided she would go first and show everyone how it is done.








Am I close?




Time for cupcakes!




And let's play with all the new toys!



From left to right Lilly, Madelyn, and Gabby being super silly.







No comments:

Post a Comment