Since our airplane ride to Florida for vacation was Madelyn's first plane ride I was a bit nervous to say the least! Fortunately I found very affordable nonstop flights so if it was a bad experience at least is would be a short flight. So we packed up the dvd player, her leapster, snacks, and gum. I was pleasantly surpised when she wanted to sit by the window and watch take off. Actually, I am amazed at how well she did during take off because she is such a cautious kid! She loved every minute of both flights!! She watched intently out the window, pointed out bodies of water, clouds, and wasn't bothered by an air pockets. She and Matt even got into a little arguement on the way back because they both wanted to sit by the window. It was comical!

Our resort was awesome! It was across the street from the beach and had canal to walk along on the other side. Our condo had a full kitchen and dining room, sun room, french doors, and an awesome shower. Most of the condo was tiled and we quickly found out how well sand accumulates and had to sweep the floors. I love the carefree furniture and decor of Florida. The white wicker furniture, colorful plants, and fun accent decorations definitely put us in the vacation mood!
No comments:
Post a Comment