Saturday, January 28, 2012

Is heaven glittery?

Our morning and evening drives home are always interesting. Recently I've heard Madelyn say, "Lady Gaga has pink hair." Well, I'm not sure how you know that but okay sometimes she does have pink hair. Five minutes later she followed up with,"How does God know how much breast to give us?" Shoot me now!!


This morning proved to be just as entertaining!


Madelyn: "Mom, is heaven glittery?"


Me: "I think heaven is the most beautiful place ever but I've never seen it myself."


Madelyn: "Maybe there is glitter everywhere!"


Me: "I hope you are right. Do you know how people get to heaven?"


Madelyn: "You get buried, then they put a rock on top, then you go in a cloud and zoom up in the sky, then God gives you a special drink."

Me: "That sounds about right!"

I love our time in the car, I learn so many interesting things!

1 comment: