24 Weeks
25 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights: (again from two weeks ago)
Symptoms: I am hungry and want to snack all the time. (which shows when I hit the scales)
Cravings: oranges, big juicy oranges, although I am trying to force myself to branch out to some other high fiber snacks that will keep me less hungry all the time
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds but I feel like I've gained lots, lots more, and lots of people have told me lately that I'm really starting to pop out there
Movement: this baby is sitting very low, almost feels like it's lodged within my pelvis
What I miss most: wine, we have been to several after hours events and wineries in the last few weeks and couldn't enjoy
Best moment of the weeks: I went shopping for a few new maternity clothing pieces and Madelyn went with me. I had been dreading taking her with me because I struggle enough right now gettting this new body dressed that I really didn't need her help. However, I forgot that they put those "fake belly pillows" in the dressing room. They worked like a charm for entertaining her, we strapped that belly to her belly, her rear, her head, etc. And by the time we were done were had both been giggling so hard our tummies hurt! It was so fun to share that experience with her.


No comments:
Post a Comment