Thursday, December 20, 2012

Race to the Finish!

My to-do list mounts as the race to finish all the holiday stuff before Christmas!!  Let's see there are holiday cards not printed yet, let alone addressed and mailed, and there are a few holiday craft decorations not yet made (maybe I should give up on those and pack them away to do next year), and the holiday baking not yet started, and not a single gift wrapped under our tree, and a few gifts left to purchase.  The list is endless and I am tired just thinking about it.  I'm sure it will all get done because that's how I roll, even if it means staying up until well past midnight a few nights which I've already done a few times.  Thanks to my hubby for completing my honey-do lists and trying to ease the holiday stress.

Just think, after the to-do list is complete, I can enjoy snuggling with my family, cheezy holiday movies, wearing my pajamas, and indulging in all the sweet treats sitting around my house!  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment