This year's Daddy Daughter Dance was once again a hit! I took Madelyn shopping to find the perfect dress. This was a first for her, I usually just pick out and buy her clothes and she wears them (and sometimes complains about them). With all the baby time lately we made this a shopping trip and special date. I let her pick out tons of dresses to try on with the agreement that she could only pick out one dress! Once in the dressing room, she loved every single dress, and the poofier and frillier the better! After tons of twirling in front of the mirror like a little princess she settled on a very poofy, super sparkely dress below. Perfect!

Ready to Shake a Leg
I'm sure her inner voice is saying, "Seriously Crazy Woman, I've had enough pictures!"
The Fab Four!
They all had a great time, Dads included, and they cannot wait until next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment