Look who turned 6!! (I cannot believe she's 6) This year's birthday bash was held at The Pink Zebra in downtown Bonner Springs! They do it all for you, the entertainment, the decorations, the clean up and everything in between. All we had to do was show up the with birthday girl and the cake!! And it was awesome!
 |
| Happy Birthday Madelyn! |
 |
| They do all the girls hair up in fancy smancy dos. I was super envious of their braiding skills. Then they let all the girls pick out nail color. And they have all kinds of dresses that they have made into kid sizes she they can party in style. |
 |
| Cecilia chilled with Aunt Courtney for the afternoon! |
 |
| And Mommy dared Courtney to get into one of the super fun wedding dresses they had for the girls to wear! I think she looks pretty darn good :) |
 |
| Then there were presents! |
 |
| And a wonderful craft! The girls thought the sand art necklaces were super cool and so did I since they weren't being made in my home! |
 |
| Wouldn't be a party without cake! Madelyn couldn't decide on a theme so we went for a super easy and very colorful cake, it tasted fabulous |
 |
| All the silly girls |
 |
| Birthday Girl and her Momma |
The party was a hit for the girls. I was a bit surprised because it was a very quiet party, even the girls that did the hosting of it made several remarks about how well behaved all the girls were and how easy it was. I think they were all a little bit in awe of all the pretty things. Happy Birthday Sugar, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment