On June 13th, Cecilia turned five months, I know five whole months, doesn't seem possible!

Milestones:
-No official weight check this month but our scales say 13 pounds
-Enjoying summer break with Mommy and Big Sister
-Starting solids, so far we have tried some cereal, squash, and sweet potatoes, she likes all of them!
-Blowing bubbles and raspberries, and spitting
-Enjoyed our first mini vacation to visit friends
Around 4 months Cecilia had started to roll over in her bassinet at night but I was quite ready to give up the cute, cuddly baby sleeping beside me every night until I found this...
-No official weight check this month but our scales say 13 pounds
-Enjoying summer break with Mommy and Big Sister
-Starting solids, so far we have tried some cereal, squash, and sweet potatoes, she likes all of them!
-Blowing bubbles and raspberries, and spitting
-Enjoyed our first mini vacation to visit friends
Around 4 months Cecilia had started to roll over in her bassinet at night but I was quite ready to give up the cute, cuddly baby sleeping beside me every night until I found this...
I had put her to bed around 9:30 and I went to the basement to relax. I heard her start crying around 10:15 and found her all mixed up in her bassinet. So I figured it was time to make the move to her actual crib.
Since school is out we have tried to get into a little routine for bedtime sanity. Both girls go to sleep at 9:00. CC is such a good sleeper that I usually put her down awake and goes to sleep herself until 6:30 in the morning. I feed her again and she sleeps for another 3 hours!!! I love this kid!!
Chewing on everything, but still no teeth!
Such a happy girl, ALL OF THE TIME!!
Me and My Girls
Toes, toes, toes, one of her favorite things
No comments:
Post a Comment